[Xorp-users] Linux IPv6 PIM SM support

Chris Robson NRL Chris.Robson@nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:06:13 -0500

Pavlin

This is good news.  However, I am running into some difficulty compiling
pim6sd-0.1b.  But based on what you just said maybe I should not be using
this pim release at all.  I have managed to easily integrate the Hoerdt's
changes into the latest Fedora Core 4 2.6.14-1.1637 updates.  The question
then is, the pim6sd-0.1b code, is that not required anymore because all the
PIM SM IPv6 exists in XORP now?  (by-the-by I did pull a CVS release
yesterday prior to building xorp).

As for summaries, roger on that...........

Thanks for the help.......chris