[Xorp-users] Help with errors when starting up Xorp

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin@icir.org
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:14:07 -0800

> still plugging away here trying to get XORP PIM working on a Fedora Core 4
> Kernel 2.6.14-1.1637 working.  I had to make some manual modifications to
> Hoerdt modified files which I will relay later to you.  But should I be
> concerned about these warnings?  By-the-by, which Hoerdt patch are you

No, you can safely ignore those warnings.

> using 1a, 1b, 1c or 1d?  And just an FYI, we'll be testing this once we get
> a working PIM over a 6VPE (IPv6-Over-IPv4-MPLS) backbone.  thanks for the help

I am using the USAGI 2.6.14-rc5 kernel (from the end of October 2005
snapshot) which already contains Hoerdt's patch:
http://www.linux-ipv6.org/

I cannot say with sure which version is in the USAGI tree, but based
on the 1d's timestamp and the USAGI's integration date I believe it
contains the lastest 1d patch.

Pavlin