[Xorp-users] Re: help establishing OSPF adjacencies

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin@icir.org
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:28:01 -0700

> > p.s. I also see the following error message when starting up:
> > [ 2005/10/17 16:20:37  INFO xorp_rtrmgr:20946 RTRMGR +485 module_manager.cc run ] Running module: fea (/usr/local/xorp/fea/xorp_fea) c user_click_command_done_cb ] User-level Click command (~/demo/click) failed.
> >
> > I did not see this problem when running XORP 1.1, but now it seems I'm
> > having to start click manually because XORP does not fire it up
> > properly.  Has the mechanism for starting up click in XORP changed since
> > version 1.1?
>
> Yes, the mechanism has changed. Please send me your fea+click
> configuration.

A quick suggestion. Please use the full path name to the click
binary instead of using "~". Previously the click binary and its
arguments were executed via "sh -c" (and execve()).
Now it is executed directly via execve() without "sh -c" and the "~"
in the path name is not expanded.

Pavlin