[Xorp-users] Help:about kernel-level Click

Zhaoyu Chi zhaoyuchi@gmail.com
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:48:47 -0400

I setup a network, as following.

        ---------              ----------            ---------
        |       |              |        |            |       |
        |   A   |             |   B    |           |   C   |
        |       |              |        |            |       |
        ---------              ----------            ---------
              |                 |      |              |     |
              |                 |      |              |     |
                   NET-X                    NET-Y            NET-Z

It works very well using linux kernel(2.4.20) forwarding engine,
user-level Click and kernel-level Click with
duplicate-routes-to-kernel enable. However, when use kernel-level
click without duplicate-routes-to-kernel enable, I cannot access A
from C and other host on NET-Z. And, I can see the right final route
table in XORP using 'xorpsh',
but cannot see the route to NET-X on C using 'route' command.

How can I use only the Click to forward packets instead using the linux kernel?