[Xorp-users] "Gunmeetsingh Nagpal": Does Xorp Support Solaris Platform?

Kristian Larsson kristian@juniks.net
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:37:09 +0100

I am sorry but I have been unable to setup the
machine.
I don't seem to have the proper console cable and
thus I am unable to control the server. On top of
that the machine is located at "home", I moved a
month ago and now live three hours away.
I'll try to get a shot at it next weekend too, if
anyone has any pointers on the serial cable of a
Sun Enterprise 220 R I'd be really grateful.

  Kristian