[Xorp-users] Make check output

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin@icir.org
Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:12:16 -0700

> Sorry bout that.  Thought it would be smaller.  There are quite a few
> failure related to Xrl stuff so I was not sure if they will affect
> performance in PIM/IGMP and the Xorpsh.

The XRL tests look fine, and none of the XRL tests has
failed. Warning messages like the one below are fine, because they
are part of the tests:

[ 2005/09/02 10:21:41 WARNING test_lemming XrlFinderTarget ]
Handling method for finder/0.2/resolve_xrl failed: XrlCmdError 102
Command failed Xrl target is not enabled.^M

The only test that fails in inside RIP:

make[3]: Entering directory `/tmp/xorp-1.1/rip'^M
FAIL: test_route_walk^M
1 of 7 tests failed^M

You could try to get the lastest code from CVS and try whether you
still have that problem.
In any case, if you are 100% positive you won't be running RIP, the
above failure won't affect the multicast code.

Pavlin