[Xorp-users] Multicast Routing with Linux and Xorp/pim-sm

harald.schwier@freenet.de harald.schwier@freenet.de
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:45:52 +0200

Thanks for your answer,
i have tried two configure the two interfaces my config.boot contains:

interfaces {
    interface eth0 {
        disable: false
        /* default-system-config */
        vif eth0 {
            disable: false
            address 10.45.96.75 {
                prefix-length: 28
                broadcast: 10.45.96.79
                disable: false
            }
        }
    }
    interface eth1
        disable: false
        vif eth1 {
            disable: false
            address 10.45.82.16 {
                prefix-length: 26
                broadcast: 10.45.82.63
                disable: false
            }
        }
   }
}

when i start xorp_rtrmgr -N to check the configuration i get the following error message:

[ 2005/09/21 17:38:42  ERROR xorp_rtrmgr:4787 RTRMGR +361 main_rtrmgr.cc run ] rtrmgr shutting down due to an init error: PARSE ERROR [Config File /usr/src/xorp-1.1/rtrmgr/config.boot, line 20]: No template found in template map; Last symbol parsed was "description"

Whats wrong? Sorry if i have missed something in the Documentation.

Thanks in advance,
Harald

--- original Nachricht Ende ----