[Xorp-users] need some Xorp set up helps

riccardo.sciaccaluga@tin.it riccardo.sciaccaluga@tin.it" <riccardo.sciaccaluga@tin.it
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:17:09 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hi everybody!
I am trying to install xorp but i got some problems!
downloaded from xorp website the last stable XORP release (xorp 1.1)
and
i've seen there is a config.boot.sample file.
In that file there
are some code lines that goes to use click as support
for the
forwarding path!
My question is:Do i have to use a click patched kernel
of Linux to realize
my forwarding plan ?or may i interface xorp with a
base linux kernel and
use its capabilty to realize the forwarding plan
(For more information i'm
using the xorp supported linux kernel 2.4.20?
In case i do use a simple Linux kernel, could anybody provide me of a
config.boot sample file?
Thank you in advance.
Regards