[Xorp-users] Redistributing the system kernel route table into OSPF

Frank E. Renwick frenwick@cengen.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:46:14 -0700

Hello,

I am a new user to XORP and I am attempting to redistribute the system
kernel route table into XORP OSPF.  I see redistribution support for
connected and static routes, but not for the kernel route table, as is
available in Quagga.  In my case, the system kernel route table is being
written by another routing protocol (Optimized Link State Routing) into
which XORP has no visibility.  The "connected" and "static" features are not
sufficient to satisfy my objectives.

Any assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Frank Renwick