[Xorp-users] Redistributing the system kernel route table into OSPF

Bruce M Simpson bms@spc.org
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:20:51 +0100

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 09:46:14PM -0700, Frank E. Renwick wrote:
> I am a new user to XORP and I am attempting to redistribute the system
> kernel route table into XORP OSPF.  I see redistribution support for
> connected and static routes, but not for the kernel route table, as is
> available in Quagga.  In my case, the system kernel route table is being
> written by another routing protocol (Optimized Link State Routing) into
> which XORP has no visibility.  The "connected" and "static" features are not
> sufficient to satisfy my objectives.
>
> Any assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

There's an OLSR implementation for XORP somewhere but it would need a
bit of cleaning up before it could be integrated with the main line
of development. I'd love to see this happen!

Regards,
BMS