[Xorp-users] What IDE to use for development?

Meyett Donald meyett_donald at bah.com
Tue Aug 15 11:21:31 PDT 2006

When I load xorp-1.2 or xorp-1.3 source code into kdevelop or anjuta it kills the IDE. Is this a known problem? Is there a recommended Linux-based IDE from which to develop?
I've duplicated this across multiple versions of Linux (RHEL ES4, RHEL WS, FC4 and FC5) as well as multiple versions of kdevelop (3.3.1, 3.3.3) and anjuta (1.2.4 and 2.0.2).
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the xorp code or a much larger (possibly) kernel related issue.

Thanks in advance.

Don Meyett