[Xorp-users] Cant get xorp to modify kernel routes

Vikram vikram.dhir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 07:41:44 PST 2006

Both the interfaces are active. the configuration contains the basic
defination of both the interfaces. I installed xorp, am running the rtrmgr
as root and ran the xorpsh with a normal user account which is a member of
the xorp group. I then defined the routes on the CLI but when I commit the
changes, they dont reflect in the kernel routing table ie when I enter the
command "route -n". What else could be the issue?