Fwd: [Xorp-users] Xorp, pimsm and ethertap

Mike Horn mhorn@vyatta.com
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:53:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi Calum,

Both the "next-hop" and "local-ip" addresses should be the local interface IP address (10.0.0.122 in your example).  The peer "hush" should either be a resolvable hostname for your BGP peer (not recommended) or should be the IP address of your peer (recommended).

Here is what the updated configuration would look like:

>   protocols {
>       bgp {
>           peer 10.0.0.121 {
>               as: 1