[Xorp-users] Separated forwarding engine

Sébastien LAVEZE slaveze@gmail.com
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:53:38 +0100

------=_Part_16498_514623.1136969618105

Hello,

I would like to know if someone tried or managed to use xorp with a
forwarding engine in a physically different system ??
I would like to port Xorp on a an arm platform (control plane) and use clic=
as the FE on an other arm platform(data plane) the FE would communicate wit=
the FEA of xorp through a virtual ethernet port (in fact shared memory)
Do you think it's something worth a try with the current version of XORP ??

Best regards
Sebastien

------=_Part_16498_514623.1136969618105

rwarding engine in a physically different system ??</div>
 click as the FE on an other arm platform(data plane)&nbsp;the FE would com=
municate with the FEA of xorp through a virtual ethernet port (in fact shar=
ed memory)
RP ??</div>

------=_Part_16498_514623.1136969618105--