[Xorp-users] multicast questions!

G.T. Chiang gtc25@cam.ac.uk
30 Jan 2006 16:42:34 +0000

Dear Pavlin

    thakn you so much!! we had contacted the university netwokr people and
didi some configuration. it seem now we can see neighbors. and internal
mlticast seems wokr fine. we can see our machines from beacon. the attached
file is some tests using xorpsh. however, we try to connect to Access Grid
venue server, we still can not see other people login from other network.
is there any standard procedure we can make sure our multicast is wokring
propertly?

Best Regard!
    mike