[Xorp-users] newbie's question

Bin Chen binary.chen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:28:52 PDT 2006

Hi,

I wrote a test program for XORP that can accept some arguments, but
after the xorp_rtrmgr starts, I edit with the field be using:

create tests route4 {
      dport 1
  }

then commit, but fails with:

WARNING xorp_rtrmgr:24585 XrlRtrmgrTarget +472 rtrmgr_base.cc
handle_rtrmgr_0_1_apply_config_change ] Handling method for
rtrmgr/0.1/apply_config_change failed: XrlCmdError 102 Command failed
PARSE ERROR [line 2]: No template found in template map; Last symbol
parsed was "0"

My template file is :

tests {
    targetname:		txt = "test";
    disable:		toggle = false;
    id: u32;
	route4 @: i32{
	    prot:		u32;
	}
}

tests {
	%modinfo:	provides	test;
	%modinfo:	path		"test/test_generated";
	%modinfo:	default_targetname "test";

    targetname:		txt = "test";
    disable:		toggle = false;

	    id {
		%help: short "my id";
		%set: xrl "$(tests.targetname)/test/1.0/set_test_id?id:u32=$(@)";
	    }

    	route4 @: i32{
	    %help:	short "Configure an IPv4 static route";

	    %activate:	xrl "$(tests.targetname)/test/1.0/add_route4?prot:u32=(@.prot)";

	    %mandatory:	$(@.prot);

	    prot {
		%help:	short "Configure the next-hop router";
		%set:;
	    }
	}
}