[Xorp-users] XORP + VLC problem

Loreno Oliveira lorenooliveira at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 04:37:59 PDT 2006

Hi folks!

I´m on troubles with XORP + VLC. Me scenario is: I have a desktop in a wired
network which is streaming video using VLC. A notebook running XORP has a
wired and a wireless network cards, where the wired one is connected to the
same network as the desktop and the wireless one is connected to another
network.

In the wireless side, I have a PDA, also running VLC, which tries to consume
the multicast data streamed by the desktop. However, XORP is not forwarding
the multicast traffic to the wireless interface.

Does anybody has some hint about what is going wrong here??

Loreno