[Xorp-users] ARP problems with static routes in XORP

Allan Leinwand allan at vyatta.com
Wed Jun 7 10:32:40 PDT 2006

Hi Vikram,

   I believe that in XORP proxy ARP should be enabled by default. Are you sure that your routing table has the directly connected route to the subnet for We've changed the routing table output in Vyatta OFR and I don't recall how to look at the unicast table in XORP.  Our command is "show route" :)

Take care,