[Xorp-users] morekonda at gmail.com

Ganges morekonda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 22:46:11 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm new to the XORP community. I have tried to download the LiveCD
Rel. 1.2on Windows XP machine, it was downloaded with extenson .gz and
surprisingly
the file size was about 254MB instead of 89MB. I had tough time to burn the
CD. Later i tried the same with Linux machine and somehow got the proper
.iso image and able to burn on the CD.

I tried to run the LiveCD image from a PC which, has latest chipsets,
motheboard and interfaces. It worked until the XOPR splash image and hung.
Appreciate any help regarding any hardware configuration/specification and
download procedure would really help me to proceed further. Look forward for
any valuable help.

--
Cheers,
Ganges....