[Xorp-users] IGMPv3/MLDv2 and Embedded-RP

Achmad Husni Thamrin ahthamrin@gmail.com
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:32:13 +0900

------=_Part_14164_900682.1141821133474

Hi,

Looking at the Roadmap, XORP will support IGMPv3/MLDv2 by April. Is this
going to be on schedule?
Also, I'd like to know the plan to support Embedded-RP. I browsed the code
and didn't find anything that indicates the support for Embedded-RP.

Thank you.

--
<husni>
http://jaringan.info/

------=_Part_14164_900682.1141821133474

Hi,<br><br>Looking at the Roadmap, XORP will support IGMPv3/MLDv2 by April.=
 Is this going to be on schedule?<br>Also, I'd like to know the plan to sup=
http://jaringan.info/">http://jaringan.info/</a><br>Just my two bits.

------=_Part_14164_900682.1141821133474--