[Xorp-users] MPLS & MPLS/BGP efforts

Chris Robson NRL Chris.Robson@nrl.navy.mil
Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:01:38 -0500

No problem, you should see my gray matter when not sufficient
tuned.  Which, for me, is all day every day... :-)

I do have a R&D effort revolving around MPLS and would be very interested
in any work in these areas.  What I hear from the commercial side is large
support for L3VPNs.  As for the open-community I am clueless to any need
other than my own.  In fact, the next step after solving the (please excuse
the lack of a better name) OpenMPLS I plan to then run the LSPs over IPSec
and GRE (or IP-In-IP).

Anyway...thanks for the update, and good work...Chris