[Xorp-users] IPv4 multicast routing not supported

Mike Horn mhorn at vyatta.com
Tue May 30 07:39:56 PDT 2006

Hi Ramu,

You can also check out the Vyatta distribution of XORP, which includes CLI
support for VLAN.  We do not currently have multicast enabled, but that will
be enabled in a future release.

Basically Vyatta is a distribution of XORP, where Vyatta has added things
like DHCP server, VRRP, a GUI interface, etc. to the base XORP distribution
(the Vyatta code is also open source).  These additional features are
targeted at users that want to deploy an open source router in a production
environment.

www.vyatta.com

-mike