[Xorp-users] question about reflector/client configuration

yapingz at cs.princeton.edu yapingz at cs.princeton.edu
Thu Nov 2 20:11:32 PST 2006

Hi xorp-users,
I have a problem with route reflector/client configuration, and it's
not working correctly.

My current configuration is:
at reflector side: add route-reflector setting with cluster-id, set
client option to be true for client peers.
at client side: nothing special, the same as normal ibgp configuration.

but, the reflector is not working correctly, and can't propagate the
route of one client to another, does anybody know what's wrong with my
current configuration? Am I missing anything?

or better, sample configuration at both reflector and client side is
appreciated. thanks very much,

Yaping