[Xorp-users] XORP installation

Mike Horn mhorn at vyatta.com
Tue Nov 7 08:31:50 PST 2006

Hi Mark,

You are correct, you need to add a group named xorp and you need to add the
user(s) to the group that will be configuring the system.  Users that aren't
in group xorp can run xorpsh, but are read-only, users that are in group
xorp can run xorpsh and are read-write (e.g. they can enter configuration
mode).

-mike