[Xorp-users] Orante Tucceri: new code for xorp1.2/ospf -- my problem

ORANTE TUCCERI orante2003 at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 9 00:17:32 PST 2006

Hello to all,

   My idea is to insert pairs wich containing for each router and network lsa into database:

    the link state id value  (e.g 192.168.37.130) present into the LSA

   place of the _db  in which found the lsa containing the  link state id  (e.g 192.168.37.130)
      in a container map of the template Standard library

      I have attached my code.

      Into the attached file is present also the error message which i have had

      I hope that it can help me to correct the  error

      .-compiling the code no errors is presents

       orante2003 at yahoo.it      Univ Roma La Sapienza  - student