[Xorp-users] NAT on multiple interfaces

Sim Zacks sim at compulab.co.il
Sun Nov 12 04:07:14 PST 2006

I have 2 WAN lines coming into my xorp router and one going out to my
LAN. I would to be able to define the NAT rules once to be effective
for both incoming ports.
(All IP Addresses listed here are pretend)
For example, I want to configure a NAT rule so ssh (port 22) should go
to ip address 192.168.0.100.
One WAN line is 211.10.5.41 on eth1 and the other is 75.99.8.15 on
eth2

I would like one rule so that whether you go to either of the WAN IP
addresses it will take you to the correct computer.
>From what I understand of this, I need to specify an
inbound-interface, which means that a rule only can work for one
WAN address.

Is this true?

Thank You
Sim Zacks