[Xorp-users] problems with openssl

Loreno Oliveira lorenooliveira at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 14:45:33 PDT 2006

Hi there Bruno!

I had this same problem attempting to install XORP on an Ubuntu box. Well,
not so much to say about the cause of the problem, but I solve it by
downloading and compiling an up-to-date version of OpenSSL. Say you did the
same and OpenSSL was compiled into /usr/lib/OpenSSL. In this case it's
enough to try ./configure again, but now with the --with-openssl parameter.
The command line should be:

$ ./configure --with-openssl=/usr/lib/OpenSSL

Regards,

Loreno