[Xorp-users] Xorp 1.4 and FreeBSD 6.2

Herge Moulinsart hmoulinsart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:17:23 PDT 2007

Dear all

I read xorp abilities for multicast routing and application. Now I try
to install xorp 1.4 on freebsd 6.2. I do it as its website
recommendation. Everything goes fine until I do execute gmake install
and doing some configuration. xorp look running well. But after some PC
streaming video and audio using vic and rat .. freebsd machine that act
as bootstrap and rendezvous point automatically reboot with some page
faults information. Could someone give any hint and or advice ? Thank
you in advance

regards
hmoulinsart