[Xorp-users] Unreachable default route.

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 05:45:32 PDT 2007

On a Cisco you would configure a floating static route - that is a
static with a higher administrative distance than a dynamic routing
protocol. The static will be overridden by the dynamic, but if the
dynamic default goes away, the static will be installed.

Not sure if XORP supports this (I don't think you can change admin
distance), so this probably doesn't help.

Tim:>