[Xorp-users] ERROR: xorp_fea:4361 FEA +324 fticonfig_entry_set_netlink.cc add_entry ] Error checking netlink request

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at icir.org
Thu Dec 6 18:19:10 PST 2007

Ciobanu, Dragos O <Dragos.Ciobanu at xerox.com> wrote:

> Sorry Pavlin,
>
> But I couldn't log in to the CVS server. I tried leaving the password
> blank and  it gives me this error:
> Cvs [login aborted]: end of file from server
>
> Is the CVS server up?

I just tried it and it works for me:

pavlin at xorp13[25] setenv CVSROOT :pserver:xorpcvs at anoncvs.xorp.org:/cvs
pavlin at xorp13[26] cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:xorpcvs at anoncvs.xorp.org:2401/cvs
CVS password:
pavlin at xorp13[27] cvs checkout xorp
cvs checkout: Updating xorp
U xorp/.cvsignore
U xorp/BUGS
U xorp/BUILD_NOTES
U xorp/ERRATA
^Ccvs [checkout aborted]: received interrupt signal
Exit 1
pavlin at xorp13[28]

Note that "setenv" is used by csh/tcsh; If your login shell is bash,
then replace the first line with
export CVSROOT=:pserver:xorpcvs at anoncvs.xorp.org:/cvs

Pavlin