[Xorp-users] as-path-lenght and prepend

Pascal Watteel pascal.watteel at winlin.be
Tue Dec 11 02:29:59 PST 2007

Hi, i'm searching high and low to make the following work

I have 2 vyatta routers doing eBGP to 2 different peers.

And a iBgp session between them.

One of the is mutch cheaper bandwith...

So I used to do on my Mikrotik routers the following...

I made a export filter. That said if the as-path was greater then 2
prepend-our AS 4 times

This way I could adjust the as-path length for as'ses that where further
away to always use the cheap bandwith.

How do I do something like this in vyatta

Thxs

Pascal

EMAIL NOTICE: This message and any attachment(s) may contain confidential information and may be subject
to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to use, disclose, distribute or copy any part of this message including attachment(s). If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and not necessarily that of the company. Before opening any attachment(s),
please check for viruses and other defects.