[Xorp-users] Not able to go into 'configure' mode

Dinesh Kumar reach_dinesh at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 21:14:18 PST 2007

Dear Pavlin, Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

I did an exit and logged in again.  I am still not able to go into config mode.

root at linux-xorp> configure
ERROR: You do not have permission for this operation.
root at linux-xorp>

I got the following comment in the shell window running 'xorp_rtrmgr'

[ 2007/12/13 13:05:19  WARNING xorp_rtrmgr:24886 XrlRtrmgrTarget +338 rtrmgr_base.cc handle_rtrmgr_0_1_enter_config_mode ] Handling method for rtrmgr/0.1/enter_config_mode failed: XrlCmdError 102 Command failed You do not have permission for this operation

It says XrlCmdError 102. Does it mean anything?

Kind Regards,
Dinesh