[Xorp-users] PIM registering process

Neeraj Prasad neeraj.prasad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 04:10:23 PST 2007

Thanks Pavlin. I was unable to see any SSM behaviour in XORP so this
question.

Also, is there some problem with PIM register. I did the usual set up and
configuration but the system wont register encapsulate the data packet. All
parameters were correctly mentioned and why register_vif takes address of
the first physical interface.

Regards,
Neeraj.

--