[Xorp-users] Xorp and ospf memory usage?

Atanu Ghosh atanu at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Feb 28 08:29:53 PST 2007

Hi,

This memory usage seems too high, could you send me the LSA database
so that I can try this for myself?

The program print_lsas with the '-S' argument will save the LSA database
to a file, you will find the program in the tools directory under ospf.

   Atanu.