[Xorp-users] snmp/mrtg with Xorp

Pepo pmancheno at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:20:38 PST 2007

Hi friends...

I was trying to get statistics with MRTG about the traffic on the interface
(and virtual interfaces of tunnels) of my PC that is using Xorp for multicast
distribution, but I can't get good results, maybe the traffic is so small (is
my test-LAN for my thesis) or, Do I have to compile again my xorp-sofware
using "./configure --with-snmp" or can I use snmpd and snmp packages of my
Debian-Etch distribution?

A lot of thanks.

--

         Linux User Registered #232544
          Jabber : pepo at jabberes.org
	   Ekiga : pepo at ekiga.net
	     ICQ : 337889406
       GnuPG-key : www.keyserver.net
                   dum loquimur, fugerit invida
aetas: carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.