[Xorp-users] basic problem

Ashish Karpe ashishkarpe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 03:25:44 PST 2007

hi all,
        can anyone tell me where does xorp gets installed by default ?
Because 1st time when i installed it was installed in
"/usr/local/xorp" . But now when i installed it on different machine i
am not able to find it in "/usr/local/xorp" . What should i do ? As i
have installed using source code i have xorp_rtrmgr & xorpsh in source
directory so should i use this files from its current directory ?

ps : I am using SuSe 9.0 within Vmware & ./configure gmake & gmake
check were successful    while compilation !

thanks,
ashish