[Xorp-users] Vyatta vs CISCO

Pepo pmancheno at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 23:14:50 PST 2007

Hi friends...

I have to choose equipment (hardware and software) to implement multicast in
my university LAN, and I wanna choose Vyatta/Xorp, but I have to specify the
features and cost of the equipment versus other solution like CISCO but in
this I dont have any idea of the equipment that will be necesary.

Please give me a hand because it is so important to finish my project and buy
the hardware/software.

A lot of thanks.

--

         Linux User Registered #232544