[Xorp-users] XORP and Virtual Routers

Diego Salvador salvador_d13 at yahoo.com.ph
Tue Jul 10 03:45:23 PDT 2007

Hi Adam,

On the first place, I only wanted to use the implementation if there's any available. Second, I want to know the status of your implementation design? Maybe I can help you in implementing this functionality. As of the moment, I'm still overloaded with my current work but let see what I can do.

Thanks.

Diego

Adam Greenhalgh <a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk> wrote: Diego,

Good we are talking about the same thing.

Are you looking to write code or use something once implemented ?

Adam