[Xorp-users] Address not adding

Emmanuel A. Adigun eadigun at cs.up.ac.za
Mon Jul 30 23:53:29 PDT 2007

Thanks Palvin.
I want to configure two addresses in RIP solely to monitor routes
advertisements, i.e. request and update packets sent and received.

I'm also trying to create peer groups because at the moment when I say "show
rip peer statistics all" there are no known peers.

I'll try using a policy.
At the moment it's working with two addresses and no more but there is no
request and updates packets sent and received.

Many thanks,
Emmanuel