[Xorp-users] Want test result of PIM-BIDIR protocol !!!

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at icir.org
Mon Mar 12 11:22:29 PDT 2007

> do anybody have comparative test results of PIM-SM & PIM-BIDIR ?? can u
> share it ?? or else from where can i get those ??

Can you be more specific what you mean by "comparative test
results".

I haven't heard about a detailed study targeting both PIM-SM and
Bidir-PIM (at least I don't remember anyting beint sent to the
relevant mailing lists).
So there is a window of opportunity for you for such study after you
complete your Bidir-PIM implementation :)