[Xorp-users] Cannot start vif

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at icir.org
Thu Mar 15 13:45:19 PDT 2007

> Hello Pavlin
>
> I managed to configure the router. I installed the xorp to the machine
> instead of live cd and I used one of the config file from mailing list.
> Thanks!
>
>                        Turbo

That's odd. I don't see the reason why it didn't work from LiveCD if
it worked when installed on the disk.

If you still care about the LiveCD issue, could you run the
"show interfaces" after you configure the interfaces, but before
configuring mfea4. Then please run it again after you try to
configure and commit the mfea4 configuration.
It will be great if you find a way of sending me both outputs :)
I care only about the interface that failed to be configured/started
by the MFEA.