[Xorp-users] Problems in running XORP

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at icir.org
Mon Mar 26 13:54:44 PDT 2007

> Hello, I am a new user.
> I have compiled XORP but unable to run it.
> I have problems with executable files (XORPSH and RTR_MGR).
> I am using LINUX platform. How should I run these executable files?

Please have a look at the following document. It should have enough
information to get you started:

http://www.xorp.org/getting_started.html

If you are still having problems running XORP, please send more
details about the issue: the command that you use to run XORP and
the exact error messages you are seeing.

>                            As far as the Live CD is concerned, I have
> burn files but it is not booting on my PC. What should I do in this
> case?

What OS did you use and what software/command did you use to burn
the LiveCD?
Note that the LiveCD.iso.gz download file is compressed so first you
need to uncompress it before burning the CD:

gunzip LiveCD.iso.gz