[Xorp-users] can you help me

arvind kumar ms_arvindkumar at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 7 05:07:45 PDT 2007

Hi
I am Arvind, I have started to work on XORP project
but I am not able to get how its working.

 I searched document for Xrl in xorp.org but it was
not there If any one have document for Xrl please mail
me(ms_arvindkumar at yahoo.co.in).
If you didnt have document then try to mail me what
you understand about "Xrl".

In xorp, I run the xorp_rtrmgr and xorp_rib. After
that i  add a route from ./add_route from rib
directory.It was working but if I tried to delete that
route it was not possible.Also i cant able get the
routes what I have added.

If you know about how to delete and get the routes
which was added then mail me

Regards
Arvindkumar.S

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php