[Xorp-users] configuration

Florin Dinu fd2 at cs.rice.edu
Wed Nov 28 15:17:12 PST 2007

Thank you

I have downloaded the latest version.
But....how do i compile only the protocols i need?
For example I only need to use static routes and bgp.
Compilation takes 1 hour normally and uses a lot of disk space.
However, i have to do this remotely, on a machine that i cannot fully
control.
It would be great if i could compile only the modules that i need.

Thank you
Florin