[Xorp-users] Possibility to generate about 20000 with XORP ?

Atanu Ghosh atanu at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Oct 3 11:50:58 PDT 2007

Hi,

What we do in our internal testing is to introduce a saved mtrd file.

Take a look at bgp/harness/test_peering2.sh (function test1), this test
uses the file icsi1.mrtd which is in the CVS repository, I think it
contains around 17K routes.

There is program bgp/harness/harness.py that can be used to create BGP
sessions and introduce the routes contained in mrtd format files. This
program can also be used to collect routes in mrtd format. Note that
before running this program the programs xorp_finder, coord and
test_peer (with the argument "-s peer1") must be running.

	  Atanu.