[Xorp-users] what changes we have to done to "config.boot" file

Rajendra rajendraprasad at ceeyes.com
Wed Oct 10 22:34:26 PDT 2007

HI all,

 can any one suggest me , What changes i have to made to "config.boot"
file, so that i can able to run OSPF on my system.

i taken "config.boot.sample " file as a reference from Root manager and
created "config.boot" file and placed in root manager directory, and then i

executed the following .

             " ./xorp_rtrmgr -b config.boot "

then i am getting the following Errors :

    1). Group "xorp" does not exist on this system.

   2). Error connecting socket (family = 2, remote_addr = 127.0.0.1,
remote_port = 13000): Connection refused

  3). Commit failed: 102 Command failed Could not open user-level Click
socket: Connection refused

  4).  Command "/home/RajKumar/xorp-1.4/fea/xorp_fea": terminated with
signal 15.

 Thanks

  Somineni