[Xorp-users] Unable to configure RIP at XORP:

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at icir.org
Wed Oct 10 23:56:46 PDT 2007

sanjeev kumar <ror.sanjeev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>   Please suggest me full steps how to configure RIP on XORP.

The "Getting Started" Web page contains basic information how to
configure RIP:

http://www.xorp.org/getting_started.html

The User Manual contains more details.

In your case you need to export the "connected" routes. The "Getting
Started" page has an example how to do that.

If this doesn't help, please post your exact configurations (on both
machines).