[Xorp-users] buffer state of router and source code of router software

jerry zhao zhj.zhao at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 06:59:09 PDT 2007

Hello,
First I am sorry for this unprofessional question. The question is: *Does
any router vendor provide source code of their router software?*  I want to
get some information about the buffer state of router. Now I am doing
something about video streaming.  Sometimes there is congestion because of
buffer overflow of router. So I want to know the buffer state of router so
that I can control the sever how many date it should send. Does anyone know
whether there is a router vendor that provides source code of router
software or router product that can send the buffer state to the server? Any
advice is appreciated. Thanks
Best regards.
Jerry