[Xorp-users] buffer state of router and source code of router software

Adam Greenhalgh a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 07:15:37 PDT 2007

Jerry,

Only those routers based on open source provide source code for their
routers, but unless you belong to the correct government agency the
source code is all closed.

You should be able to get the source code of (google will help you here)

xorp (vyatta)
quagga (was zebra and hence maybe zeb os)
gated (oldish code now)

Adam