[Xorp-users] XORP IPv6

Hansi hantongs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 04:06:13 PDT 2007

Hello All,

Currently, I'm on the process of exploring XORP using IPv6. Though I'm quite
familiar with IPv6, I really don't have much knowledge on setting up an IPv6
network specifically in the scenario of running dynamic routing protocols
using XORP. For IPv4, I had two XORP boxen and one client behind each XORP
machine. Connectivity is confirmed once the end clients can ping to one
another by using dynamic protocols in each XORP router to establish network
discovery. Would this setup still suffice in an IPv6 scenario? Would someone
be kind enough to guide/show me the setup of a simple IPv6 topology so that
I can explore further?

Thank you.